Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
2. Fill out the application. See Zoning Application Form. Also use this form for site plan approval and specific use permit requests.
3. The application must include: I. Original signature of property owner. II. Complete legal description of property (metes and bounds or lot and block in subdivision). III. Site plan approval requests which must include the following:
a. Building and partking layout including sizes, square footage, distances from property lines, heights, and materials proposed.b. Building elevations.c. Sign information including size (sq. footage), height, style, i.e. monument, planter, pole, electronic messaging.d. Landscapinge. Fencing (material and height)f. General drainage directional plan
4. Applications cannot be filed on-line since an original application with the owner's signature is required.
5. The application should include a $250.00 application fee, non-refundable, plus a variable deposit fee of $200.00. See Fee Schedule.
6. Appear at the meetings to present your request. See Planning and Zoning Meeting.
Information can be obtained through the Inspection Department, 903-798-3912.
Storage buildings are permitted in the required back yard of a lot provided that they are detached and separated from the main building by not less than 10 feet and setback from the rear and side yard property lines by not less than three feet as long as there is not an easement located in these areas. If the property has an usable alley at the rear yard, contact the Inspection Department at 903-798-3912. A permit is required and can be obtained through the Inspection Department.