Notice of Public Hearing & Public Comment
HOUSING REHABILIATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM The city has now closed the application period for this program. We will not give out any more applications until the application period is opened again. There are no set dates for reopening the application period at this time. When the application period is open again, we will post the announcement on this page as well as the "Community Development Block Grant Program" page, and in the Texarkana Gazette classified section.
Public Notice Availability of Draft Analysis of Brownfields Cleanup Alternatives (ABCA), Thirty (30) -Day Public Comment Period, and Public Meeting for the Environmental Cleanup of the former Texarkana National Bank/Capitol One Building at 100 W. Broad Street and Parking Garage/Retail at 217-223 Pine Street in Texarkana, Texas 75501. Submit comments to email@example.com or via postal mail at City of Texarkana, Texas, Planning and Community Development, P.O. Box 1967, Texarkana, TX 75504.
- PUBLIC NOTICE ABCA Cleanup Comment Period Web Doc (002)
- DRAFT ABCA Texarkana National Bank & Parking Garage Properties
- Community Relations Plan TRP DRAFT
- Preliminary Cleanup Plan With Diagrams
- Capitol-Eximus Phase II ESA FINAL (2)
- Texarkana National Bank_Capital One Phase I ESA Report
- Parking Garage_Retail Space - Phase I ESA Report